In certain circumstances we can offer a fixed fee arrangement.
This means that you will know what you have to pay from the outset rather than having the uncertainty of a big bill at the end. The services included in this scheme are;
- Divorce, whether for the Petitioner or Respondent
- Dissolution of civil partnerships
- Separation Agreement, relating to children, property or both
- Pre and Post Nuptial Agreement
- Cohabitation Agreement
- Drafting a Consent Order following a financial agreement being reached in mediation or otherwise
- Representation in Court
- Domestic violence injunctions
With a cut in public funding in April 2013 Lund Bennett Law recognise there will be a large number of people left without the services of a legal aid solicitor but unable to afford legal advice. Lund Bennett Law are happy to act in a ‘shadowing capacity’ to help litigants draft court applications and prepare for Court hearings. Call 0845 548 1007 to enquire about this service.